Minimum Funding: £0.00
Maximum Funding: £10,000.00
Closing Date: 24 Nov 2023
Closing Time: 23:59
Link : Click here to log into the portal
*This is a managed fund and you can apply by registering onto this site.
The Fund is distributed by Third Sector Interfaces (TSIs) to community groups and organisations and reflects the importance the government places on community support as part of the overall mental health infrastructure and the commitments given by Scottish Ministers to increase direct mental health investment, in the NHS Recovery Plan, the July 2023 Mental Health and Wellbeing Strategy and the latest Programme for Government.
For year three Argyll and Bute Third Sector Interface (AB TSI) has been allocated £281,900.15 to distribute to third sector and community organisations by the end of March 2024, although we will seek to distribute funds in January 2024. Year three funds will need to be used by the end of August 2025 at the very latest, however, the Government will require evaluation by March 2025.
Argyll and Bute priorities were identified to complement the national priorities listed
- Reducing and preventing mental ill health — with a focus on prevention and early intervention
- Tackling social isolation and issues faced by rurality
- Addressing inequalities following the pandemic and exacerbated by the cost-of-living crisis — poverty, trauma, supporting unpaid carers and suicide prevention
- promoting community wellbeing and increase local connectivity and resilience
- helping disadvantaged young people (16 plus) make positive changes in their lives
Applications can be accepted from a range of voluntary, 'not for profit' organisations, associations, groups and clubs or
consortiums/partnerships which have a strong community focus for their activities. The range of organisations that can apply are:
- Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisations (SCIO)
- Unincorporated Associations
- Companies Limited by Guarantee
- Not-for-profit company or asset locked company or Community Interest Companies (ClC)
- Cooperative and Community Benefit Societies
- Community councils